Sizing Chart for WISEUP Apparel
At WISEUP Apparel, we strive to provide accurate sizing information to help you choose the right fit for your body. Please refer to the sizing chart below for measurements and guidelines for our products:
- Product Category: (e.g., Tops, Bottoms, Dresses, etc)
- Size: (e.g., Small, Medium, Large, etc.)
- Bust/Chest: (Measurement in inches or centimeters, taken around the fullest part of the bust/chest)
- Waist: (Measurement in inches or centimeters, taken around the narrowest part of the waist)
- Hips: (Measurement in inches or centimeters, taken around the fullest part of the hips)
Please note that the measurements provided in the sizing chart are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the style, fabric, and design of the garment. It is recommended to measure yourself accurately and compare your measurements to our sizing chart to ensure the best fit. If you are in between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up for a more comfortable fit.
If you have any questions or need further assistance with sizing, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team. We are here to help you find the perfect fit for your WISEUP Apparel.